We live and work in VUCA-times, which is short for volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. Organizations and companies go through in-depth change and tranformation processes. Are you a professional in such a rapidly changing and uncertain environment? Do you also notice how difficult it is to use the troubled dynamics as a springboard for growth and further development? Learn how to tap into the potential and possibilities in every situation and develop yourself into a powerful transformative leader!
A powerful transformative leader is a leader who can listen deeply and thus perceives what is going on under the surface, is fully present in every situation and knows which elements form the basis for a harmonic change. In this way you yourself remain upright and balanced, while you inspire, take along and empower your employees or colleagues in all change!
In the annual support program Applied Transformational Presence for professionals you will find your answers to the challenges in your work. You learn to work easily and in-depth with Transformational Presence basic tools in the context of your role and the assignments in your team or organization. You experience the power of the basic tools yourself and learn to apply them to situations that play a role in your own work and / or (network) organization. At the end of the program you ARE a TRANSFORMATIONAL PRESENCE LEADER, regardless of your role, task and the circumstances in which you work!
Directors, managers, team leaders, HR business partners, transformation and project leaders who work in organizations in change and who want to develop into a transformative leader and become a Transformational Presence in that working environment.
No prior education or experience with Transformational Presence is required to participate!
Components of this support training:
- 3-day kick-off training
- 12x intervision in a monthly online meeting
- personal guidance and support to use the assignments that you experience in your work as a springboard to profound and lasting change
- practical work forms and language, adapted and tailored to the context of your position and the environment in which you work
- max. 24 participants
- after your registration an online intake in which you clarify your goals and intentions and in which we discuss how we can best support you with the greatest challenges in your work
Description of the training:
Every person has an influence on the environment in which he / she lives, lives and works just because of his presence. Part of that influence consists of what is said and done and especially of who that person is. How do you show yourself to colleagues or to the people you manage? What do people notice and feel when they are in your presence?
Every person naturally has the capacity to be a transformative presence within himself, a “Transformational Presence”, which through his presence, combined with his actions and actions, enables harmonious and profound changes in individuals, teams and organizations. Transformational Presence leaders are decisive leaders who have learned to consciously use the information in their “system”. Through their presence in combination with effective action, these leaders get their employees and teams moving and therefore the entire organization.
In this support program you learn to work with tools and methods with which you develop more resilience with less stress amid uncertainty, adversity and challenges. You learn to listen deeply, to be fully present in every situation and to observe what lies beneath the surface of complex circumstances, so that you gain insight into those elements that form the basis for a harmonious individual, team or organizational change. The tools help you to convert that insight into effective actions that lead to lasting results.
In the online learning environment you will find videos and background information with instructions and explanations about basic tools, as well as material that supports you in working differently in project and operational management, personal leadership and team development, business case creation and more.
The kick-off training focuses on the powerful combination of presence and action, presence and action. You learn to be purposefully present and from there create space, possibilities, creativity and inspiration for development. Based on your own case studies, you learn to work practically with Transformational Presence tools and methods.
The 12 follow-up online meetings of one and a half hours support you in applying what you have learned. On the basis of your own case studies, you deepen your skills in “presence” and “action”.
What do you get out of it?
- Individual, team and organization goals are achieved faster and permanently.
- Your effectiveness as a manager, team leader, HR business partners, (staff) employee, leader or coach increases exponentially.
- You will learn to create a group culture in which openness, creativity, resourcefulness and resilience are core qualities and through which the team, system or organization can increasingly achieve each other and can grow.
- Communication and collaboration improves between you, teams and departments, employees and / or clients.
- You do less and at the same time you achieve much more and also make this possible for your employees and colleagues.
- You experience less stress and pressure in your work and also make this possible for your employees or clients.
- Work-related absenteeism in your team and organization is declining.
- The pleasure in your work grows with every day!
What are the costs?
The costs for this program are € 2000, excl. 21% VAT (including VAT the costs are € 2420)
Costs for stay on location are additional.
What do participants in previous training say?
By applying the insights and tools I have solved all my work-related absence in 4 months. The sickness absence percentage of my unit has been halved! M. vd L., manager
The financial result of my company has improved significantly as a result of the positive and future-oriented cooperation between employees and departments. C.R-V., Manager
The department where I work is moving fast and there is a lot of concern among my colleagues about the future. Despite all the tension and uncertainty, I experience a hold. I have learned to stay in my power and to use it. I can stay involved in everything that happens and make my contribution effectively. E. B., communication expert
I now have a completely different conversation with my employees and I notice that I am succeeding much faster. A.R., team leader
When and where:
March 2020 in the Netherlands, exact dates and location are not yet known.
This program is led by Caroline Veerman and Trace Hobson. The working language is Dutch / English.
Contact us for more information.