One of the fundamental principles of Transformational Presence is the premise that the world is built on a matrix of relationships. We also know this matrix of relationships as systems. We all live in systems such as our families, work, associations and our circle of friends. Many of our unconscious beliefs, behaviors and patterns have their origins in the systems in which we grew up. We have included empowering and limiting patterns, often out of loyalty. You can come across these patterns in your current life within new systems, for example your relationship or your work.
The origin of systemic work lies, among others, with Virginia Satir. She discovered that every person as an individual is able to influence and heal the entire system. This means that every person is an enormous power for change, healing and transformation, certainly when someone is aware of his / her influence on the whole and has discovered that he / she can work with himself in relation to the system.
In this workshop the focus is on systemic coaching and (personal) leadership. While working with the greatest challenge that you currently experience in your life or work, you increase your ability to work from the inside out. In other words: if something changes and shifts inside of you, something changes and shifts in the situation and the system you work with. In this way you clear the way for the transformation, development and healing of yourself and the people with whom you are connected in your life and work.
This workshop is for everyone who understands that every desired change starts with him / herself, who wants to relax in who he / she is and wants to live and work from his / her own strength.
What can you expect?
- You will discover (more about) how your body and energy system works and how this knowledge helps you to be a transformational change agent for yourself and the system
- You will get practical tools and exercises to work systemically
- You will discover what it takes of you to experience flow, even when the circumstances are difficult and challenging
- You deepen your understanding of the 3 fundamental principles of Transformational Presence:
1. everything is energy in motion and part of a process that is unfolding; form follows energy.
2. energy cannot be created or destroyed; it can only be transformed
3. the universe is built on a matrix of relationships
- You increase your skills in practically applying these fundamental principles in your life and work
What do you get out of it?
When you show up differently and bring other qualities in the systems in your life and work, the system around you transforms from the inside out. Depending on the system you work with, the consequences may include:
- Persistent patterns are broken
- Connection and involvement in the team and / or the organization are increasing
- You experience less stress and more pleasure in your work
- The ‘hard’ results of a department or organization are increasing: less sick leave, increased productivity, more profit
One thing is certain: you will be amazed by the enormous impact that your consciousness and the choices you make have on the world and the people around you!
Where and when?
This workshop is on Friday 27 September from 10 am to 4 pm in St. Michielsgestel, the Netherlands.
There are no costs associated with this workshop for employees of Kentalis. Your contribution to lunch is € 15.
If you are not a Kentalis employee, your contribution to this workshop is € 100, including lunch and VAT (€ 82.64 excluding VAT).
This worshop is facilitated by Caroline Veerman and Trace Hobson.
Read more about Trace and his work at the bottom of this page.